18V 4,0Ah Power X-Change 1
- Universal usability for all Power X-Change rechargeable devices:
- Saving money, protecting the environment, and flexibility
- The ABS process-controlled battery management system stands for
- max. safety, optimum performance, operating time + lifetime
- Freedom of cordless operation: No tangled cables and free working
- High-quality Li-Ion cells means no memory effect,
- low self-discharge and high, constant power
- Current charge level indicated by 3-stage LED display
- Impact protection and good grip thanks to rubber-coated housing
- Trough handle for easy removal
- Housing protected against dust, corrosion and mechanical damage
- Suitable for TWIN-PACK use in power demanding 36V applications
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Battery 18V 4,0Ah Power X-Change 1 here:
|Battery capacity||4 Ah|
|Max. power||900 W|
|Amount of batteries||1 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Battery 18V 4,0Ah Power X-Change 1.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.