3-Year Power X-Change Battery Warranty
Our free additional Service especially for you
Our Power X-Change batteries have been developed to meet the highest quality and safety standards. Not only are we proud of the consequent durability of our batteries we guarantee it: therefore, we extend the warranty for our Einhell Power X-Change batteries to 3 years.
Simply register your Power X-Change battery within the first 30 days of the purchase date and profit from our extended battery warranty. You will thus receive a free 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. Register now and download your warranty certificate today!
How it works
Buy and inform
Buy one of our Einhell Power X-Change batteries and inform yourself about our warranty conditions.
Register or log in
Create your MyEinhell account or log in with your personal data.
Apply for warranty extension
Register your Einhell battery - in one step with the product warranty. Fast, easy and for free.
Get your certificate
After successful registration, you can download your guarantee certificate.
- With Einhell's battery warranty, you benefit from additional warranty time up to 3 years on your Power X-Change batteries.
- Register your Power X-Change battery together with your device in one step.
- Free and easy registration
- Warranty certificates available online at any time
More power, more endurance, that's what Einhell Professional promises. We develop our batteries so that you can make everything possible.
With the brand Einhell Professional, Einhell offers now also products for professional use. These products are no more tools only for the DIY sector. They promises more functionality power, longer running times and longer service specialized for professional usage.
For this reason, it is now also possible for professionals to register their Einhell Professional tools and batteries for the warranty extension.
With the Power X-Change battery warranty, you benefit from a 3 year warranty extension after registering your battery. The warranty starts on the date of purchase and must be completed within 30 days after purchase.
All other Einhell warranty conditions we summarised short and simple for you.
Your Power X-Change battery no longer works?
In case of service, we won't leave you on your own.
Simply open a service case and send us your battery together with your warranty certificate and the purchase receipt. All information, for example how to open a service case or our address for sending it in, can be found on our service page.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Service Centre.
Do you still have questions about the Power X-Change Battery warranty? We have summarised the most frequently asked questions of our customers for you.
How does the registration work?
The registration is done in the same form as the product and brushless warranty registration.
By entering the serial number and the date of purchase, we will tell you right at the beginning whether the battery can be registered or not.
In order to be able to conclude the warranty extension, we need the following information.
- Information about the device (serial number, date of purchase)
- Information about you (last name, first name and address)
- Information about the dealer (dealer name, receipt number)
Can other batteries also be registered?
The Einhell battery warranty only applies to Power X-Change batteries from Einhell and other batteries from the Einhell range or Power X-Change. Batteries from third-party suppliers cannot be registered.
How long do I have to register the warranty?
As with all other warranties, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to register your Power X-Change Battery warranty.
I bought a charger with a Power X-Change battery, do I have to register both?
Both the battery and the charger have their own serial number, which is why all components of a starter kit must be registered. However, this can be done in one step and you no longer have to fill out the form separately for each device/battery.
When does the warranty claim not work?
Einhell products sent in without a type plate or proof of purchase cannot be considered, nor can 2nd choice products from Einhell factory sales. Resold Einhell products via third-party suppliers or private individuals are excluded from the warranty claim.
There is no warranty claim in the following cases:
- Improper use, storage, use of unsuitable operating materials.
- Wear* and consequential damage (also to the motor) due to lack of maintenance, care, lubricants
- Damage to the unit due to wear and tear that is unusual or normal in use.
- Damage to the engine caused by non-observance of the installation instructions.
- In the case of Einhell Power X-Change batteries used for commercial, manual or professional purposes (exception: Professional units may be used for this purpose)
* Batteries and battery packs are subject to natural wear and are designed for a limited number of cycles. Wear is particularly influenced by factors such as high loads and charging speeds (e.g. boost mode). If batteries are exposed to heat, cold, vibrations or shocks, this also has a negative effect on their wear.
Do you have questions?
For any question on your Einhell products or technical difficulties, please contact our service hotline.
+30 210 2776871
Monday till Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm