GC-WW 1250 NN
- Very high suction power and pressure and delivery capacity
- Permanent water supply (house/garden) with constant pressure
- High-quality INOX high-grade steel pump housing
- Sturdy metal thread at both the intake and output side
- Maintenance-free motor with thermal overload cut-out
- High-quality mechanical seal for a long life
- INOX stainless steel pressure tank with tank volume of 20 liters
- Complete with pressure switch for automatic control
- Integrated pressure gauge
- Separate water filler screw for easy starting
- Water drain screw for easy draining of residual water
- Sturdy feet including holes for ground/floor anchoring
Facts, figures and information for Water Works GC-WW 1250 NN: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. delivery capacity||5000 L/h|
|Max. delivery height / - pressure||50 m / 5 bar|
|Max. suction height||8 m|
|Max. water temperature||35 °C|
|Max. activation pressure||1.5 bar|
|Max. cut off pressure||3 bar|
|Suction connection||42mm (R11/4 AG)|
|Pressure connection||33,3mm (R1 IG)|
|Tank volume||20 L|
|Power cord||1.5 m | H07RN-F|
|Gross weight single packaging||17.3 kg|
|Product weight||14.7 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Water Works GC-WW 1250 NN.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.